Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    Sweet,funny,cute,smart,cool, sassy, Love to laugh, love joke's and love to have fun and to hang out with familly and friend's. Love movies and shopping, and traveling on the Amtrak Train's, talking on the phone, being on the internet, and riding my uncle's bus. My favorite TV Show's are Full House, 7th.Heaven,COPS, The Cosby Show, Big Brother,The 6pm news news on komo tv 4
    Powered By Blogger

    Saturday, February 03, 2007

    Happy New Year 2007!!

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2006 went by way to fast!!
    Well I, hope and trust that everyone is doing great and all is well? 2007 didn't exactlly start out great for me. I, hurt my lower back on Jan. 01st. in thew morning while getting dressed. then it snowed. Yuckie!! Butt it's Feburary, now and it getting better. Well you all take care and I'll see you.

    No comments: